Natasha & Stetson have a love story filled with family and strong cultural heritage. They are a truly modern couple that is deeply rooted in their family traditions. Every detail reminds one of their enduring commitment to family and staying contemporary to let the love and merriment shine through!
We worked with Natasha & Stetson to help create a perfectly plaid soiree that intricately illustrated the joining of their families. The primary elements were their Irish family tartan that was paired with a custom monogram that truly married their heritage together. The monogram featured a wheat ring, representing Natasha’s Maldovian heritage, that surround a modern twist on the Irish Crest and Crown, symbolizing Stetson’s heritage.
We worked tirelessly to make sure every detail was cohesive, really bringing their family focused modern celebration together. From the bridesmaid dresses to the lovingly designed floral center pieces (such talented family members!), and the expertly crafted stationery, everything blended together cohesively.
Special Thanks to our Vendor Team!
- Photography by Sarah Maren Photography
- Planning & Design Kate Whelan Events
- Floral Design by Jamie O’Brien Scott, Mother of the Groom
- Venue, Sacramento Grand Ballroom
- Catering by Galina Okunev
- Officiated by Ted Rose
- Music provided by Cory Fulton
- Emceed by Nick Gontar
- Cake by Cakes by Meghan
- Bridesmaids dresses – Tommy Hilfiger (sashes sewn by the Mother of the Bride)
- Gown by Pronovias
- Stationery by Kate Whelan Events