Ashley and Ryan brought it home with their “Vintage Baseball” inspired wedding, bringing in elements of both whimsical and rustic elegance. Ryan’s love of baseball was the motivation behind this theme, which created the perfect atmosphere at their family’s private residence in Grass Valley. To pull this off, a lot of small details were needed! Kate Whelan and our crafty bride, Ashley, designed multiple DIY projects like chalkboard place mats, patterned pennant flags, and tissue packs that read “There’s No Crying in Baseball” to add a special & unique touch! The result was nothing short of amazing!
As the guests transitioned into the reception, they were greeted with a seating card display filled with Cracker Jacks, popcorn boxes, and peanut bags. Each was labeled with guest’s names’ and their seating assignment! Every chalkboard placemat was completely unique and created individually to feature fun drawings and/or sayings that are specific to Ashley and Ryan! Ashley even collected vintage items such as old coke bottles, mason jars and crates to add to KWE’s collection of vintage trophies and the floral designs by Flourish. The essence of this special day, with all of the extra touches and projects, was truly captured by True Love Photo. Through the numerous DIY projects and creativity of our bride, this wedding really hit a home run! We had such an amazing time being apart of this wedding! We wish Ashley and Ryan many years of happiness and love in their marriage. Congratulations you two!
Special Thanks to our Vendor Team!
- Wedding Planner & Event Designer: Kate Whelan Events™
- Floral Design: Flourish
- Photography: True Love Photo
- Caterer: Bill’s Chuckwagon
- Cupcakes: Icing on the Cupcake
- Invitations and Stationary: KME Paperie via Kate Whelan Events™
- Hair Stylists: Jessica Stadel, Brooke Roesser
- Bridal Makeup: Makeup by LeiLani
- Bridesmaid’s Makeup: Jenn Decarlo
- DJ: DJ Remmel
- Custom Leather Baseball Napkin Rings: Luxecuts®
- Rentals: Classic Party Rentals