Angie & Nathan have a love that overflows with fun and joy. They are deeply connected to their roots and made sure to include traditions and details that truly resonated with them, including a traditional Tea Ceremony for Nathan’s Chinese Heritage, the Duk for Angie’s Korean Heritage, and the gorgeous leis that represented Angie’s tie to Hawaii. Their wedding day was full of smiles, happy memories and beautiful details!
Angie and Nathan envisioned a simple and elegant wedding with modern details. Starting with a ginko leaf we designed stationery and Luxecut® details that brought a modern edge to the elegant space. The color palette of soft whites and greens continued the effortless elegance and helped bring everything together.
From the gingko leaf escort cards (that Angie DIY’ed) to the concrete vase centerpieces overflowing with soft flowers, every detail had it’s own classic and modern flair that was perfect for Angie and Nathan’s unique style!
Special thanks to our Vendor Team:
- Photography by Jacqueline Photography
- Event Planner by Kate Whelan Events
- Floral Designer by Flourish
- Reception Venue and Catering by The Citizen Hotel
- DJ: 3 Style Attractions
- Table Numbers and Chair Signs by Luxecuts
- Photo Booth by Sound Image Entertainment
- Stationery by Kate Whelan Events
- Cake by Ettore’s European Bakery